• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Builder Application
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; min-height: 14.0px}
Builder Application - snipershadow11

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)

snipershadow11

2. Any nicknames?

Not really, you can either call me by sniper or my real name Archie.

3. How old are you?

I am 17 years old.

4. What do you want to do to help the server?

Well on prison tech I was a guard and so I had experience in that area of staffing and I enjoyed it very much, however since the server is very new I want to help the server by building new areas of the server, for example the donor areas which people don’t have access to as they are incomplete. I want to express my creativity by making grand designs and I wish to contribute these designs and ideas to the server to better the communities experience.

5. Have you ever contributed to Forever Prison?

Well since the server is very new I have not contributed to the server other than be a good sociable person towards the community. I however did a lot of prisontech as I was an ex guard. I have played on this server for more than a day again due to the fact that the server os very new.

6. Describe your previous experience as a builder if you have any.

I built on a server called KantoPVP and in the name I made pop arenas and helped with the hunger games maps and the spawn on the server. I have made a few red stone maps which are stored in my saves and if you wish to play more I will send it. I also do personal projects which can be anything from mansions, castles, underground bases to pixel art as well as many other wonderful structures and landscapes.

7. What is your timezone?

My time zone is GMT +1:00

8. How often will you be able to build a day? (Time Schedule and Zone)

Since I am no longer enrolled in my boarding school, I am able to go home every day which means on average I can builder for around 4 to 5 hours a day. School is 9:00AM to 4:00PM and then the rest of the day is either Gym or Minecraft. Weekends will be much longer as I have no school.

9. Why should we accept you over other applicants?

I have been a very loyal person to prison tech and this server has all the people from prison tech so I wish to make this server even more enjoyable than prison tech for them. I have built for many years and I am currently working on a mansion, I can send you screenshots if you wish. I am a mature young man with determination and being able to build many unique builds from many different themes and Genres. I am very adaptable and can change my builds depending on the views and opinions from the other build team members. 

10. Do you have a portfolio/folder you can link here?

No but I can send you screenshots of some of my builds if needed. Dm me if you need me to provide proof of my work.

Thank you for ready my application and I hope you take it into consideration.

Sincerely - snipershadow11
Yo sniper can u dm me some screenshots of ur builds on discord?
t(-.-t) One$hot t(-.-t)
The application team has decided on your application.

Status - Denied
Reason - Using Guard as main application. Please only submit one application at a time.

~ Anthony