• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EaglesChampion's Guard Application
1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)
EaglesChampion
2. Do you have any Nicknames?
Eagles
3. How old are you?
4. How many hours do you have on a server?
14+ (by the time im posting this)
5. What do you want to do to help the server?
I can help the server in plenty of ways, and they're, I would like to enforce the rules on this server and make sure everyone is having a good time and make it a much happier environment. Also I can deal with Hackers, People that are Toxic, Exploits. Additionally, I can help moderate chat and make sure that it is very appropriate toward other players on the server, and make sure no one is hating against each other on the server. This is what I can do to help the server and there are many more ways how I can help the server!

6. Have you ever contributed to Forever Prison?
 I have contributed to the server. I was Builder but I didn't think I was good enough for the build team. Also I donated to the server and bought a rank. Not from the rank transfer I actually bought a rank. That's how I contributed to Forever Prison.

7. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. (Don't post IP)
I have had experience as staff and it was on this server I was builder but I didn't think I was qualified for the role. So yeah I have.

8. What does it mean to “be staff”
The meaning to be staff is to make sure that everyone on the server is having a great time and making everyone on the server much happier every time they happen to go on the server Also, there is to make sure every rule is being followed and none are being broken by any player. Next is, to detect suspicious behavior around the server. Also, that there are no players hacking or exploiting against the server so no problems are occurring on this amazing server. These are plenty of the reasons what being staff really means.
9. What is your timezone?
EST
10. How often will you be able to play a day? (Time Schedule)
4-5 Hours A Day.
11. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them.
I speak English, I Speak a little Arabic as well.
12. Tell us some things about yourself
I'm a very good person and I can tell you a lot about me. Something about me is, I am a loyal and respectful person. If someone is ever feeling down I would go and decide to help them. Also, I am a hardworking person and I believe I can help the server in many ways. Additionally,  I had been given a builder rank on the server and that shows my trust and dedication for the server. I believe the server can go some where in the future and be one of the top. Those are just some things that I can tell you about myself.

13. Why do you want to be staff 
I can tell you why I want to be staff for many reasons. First, is I would like to be apart of an amazing staff team and be able to call myself a staff member apart of foreverprison's staff team. Secondly, I would like to make sure everyone is enjoying their time on foreverprison. Also, one of my favorite passions is helping the players and the community. I want to be the one to be there and help the server grow. These are the reasons why I want to be staff
The staff team has come to a decision regarding your application!

Status - Approved

You have been accepted onto the staff team as a Guard.

~ Null