• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AcidAppleJuice Guard Application
1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) AcidAppleJuice

2. Do you have any Nicknames?  Acid

3. How old are you? 14

4. How many hours do you have on a server?  on weekdays 4-5 or more and on weekends 5-7 or more

5. What do you want to do to help the server? I want to help bring pvp into the server and make the server more enjoyable for others

6. Have you ever contributed to Forever Prison? No I have not contributed to forever prison

7. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. (Don't post IP)  I used to be a staff member on a prison server I was a guard 

8. What does it mean to “be staff” being staff means taking time out of your life to help others and maybe stop what your doing and go help them start  or work on a plot  or something else also being able to understand others problems and be calm in all scenarios and don't get mad and be toxic in chat 

9. What is your timezone? PST
10. How often will you be able to play a day? (Time Schedule) Monday 2-3 hours  Tuesday 3-4 hours Wednesday Thursday Friday 5-6 Saturday & Sunday 6-7

11. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them. only English  and a tiny bit of French but not enough to communicate 

12. Tell us some things about yourself   im understanding  when people are mad or sad  I can try my best to help anyone

13. Why do you want to be staff? i want to be staff because I  want to help oeople and maybe help with new features  that are being added  and I want the server to be a better place for everyone 
The application team has decided on your application.

Status - Denied
Reason - Lack of effort/detail in application.

You can apply again in 2 weeks.

~ Null