GAMINGBOY101
2. What is your discord? (Include #)
GAMINGBOY101#3693
3. Which server are you applying for?
OP-Prison
4. Do you have any Nicknames? 

Gamer
5. How old are you?
6. How many hours do you have on the server?
At least 3 hours
7. What do you want to do to help the server?
I want to give ideas, help people with questions when they join the server or just normal questions
8. Have you ever contributed to Forever Prison?
Yes i donated here and play alot
9. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. (Don't post IP)
I was staff on many servers, and alot of owners liked what i did but unfortunately the servers have shut down due to some 'money problems' and the owners could not run the server. But i have helped alot and if i was to become staff on For Ever prisons then i will do my best.
10. What does it mean to “be staff”
For me it means you have responsibilities to act upon the whole server and people that play on it, you have to be very focus on what you are doing and don't be a scumbag staff by not helping people or being rude and for me being a staff is like a huge roll, because you need to be active, you need responsibilities, you need to be nice and have manners to the community, being creative with things, don't just sit there and play the game, act on something and most importantly don't be afraid to do something, be yourself and be open.
11. What is your timezone?
Australian western standard time (GMT+8)
12. How often will you be able to play a day? (Time Schedule)
Every day for 2-3 hours
13. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them.
English and Russian, also practising Japanese 
14. Tell us some things about yourself
Well... im a very nice player and if someone was to play with me on minecraft server i would be happy to help them guide and lets say for example if a player need some money i would simply donate to them or tokens, just in case as a staff member i will never do that because thats bagging staff and staff abuse by giving players something. 
15. Why do you want to be staff?

Because i feel like i can do a very good job and help out the server or the community. 
Hello Gaming, your staff application is now on hold we will get back to you soon.

Pending...