• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Guard Application - snipershadow11
snipershadow11's guard application

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) 
My IGN is snipershadow11

2. Do you have any Nicknames?  
I don't really have any nicknames other than sniper, you could also call me archie if you wish.

3. How old are you? 
I am 17 years old.

4. How many hours do you have on the server? 
I don't know my exact amount of hours but if needed I will find out.

5. What do you want to do to help the server? 
I wish to be a guard as they are the backbone of the staff team as they act as moderators, I want to better the experience of the foreverprison community as well as keep it vibrant. I want to clear the server from hackers, bullies and general toxic players. As I was a guard on prisontech I have experience with what a guard does. I especially want to help the community and its fellow players and staff alike, I am a very kind and sociable person and I always go out of my way to help someone else. I have known  quite a few of these players for quite sometime and I wish to help them as much as I can.

6. Have you ever contributed to Forever Prison? 
The server is very new and so it has been fairly difficult to provide major contribution to the community at the moment, the only relevant thing I have done is answer people's questions and generally talk to people and be polite.

7. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. (Don't post IP) 
As many people on this server know I was a guard on the famous prisontech server up until its closure very recently, this shows I have the capability to be a guard as I have been trained and have experience with the responsibilities of a guard staff member. I once had my own prison server called ADR Empire, this closed down due to lack of funding, I was also manager of a server called kantoPVP which familiarized myself with much more complex commands as I had administrator status. Finally I was helper on a server called veconMC which still exists today. VeaconMC helped me to establish my social standards when helping people.

8. What does it mean to “be staff” 
Being a staff member is a privilege and a honour. They are responsible for maintaining the integrity of the server from various threats like players using malicious software as well as bugs and glitches and general toxicity of players ingame. They are meant to set and example for the rest of the player base, they do this my showing a degree of profession and being polite yet firm as well as unbiased. Staff are meant to enforce the server guidelines as they are the structure to how the community will act within the server. They must follow the rules as if they didn't then why should anyone else. They are meant to assist players in any concerns or questions to improve the experience of the players and fo ensure that they are having a good time. Staff must be polite and inviting as rude staff may put many players off. Finally staff must deal with social disputes between other players, they must intervene and prevent any further actions against each other to stop things escalating and getting worse.

9. What is your timezone? 
My timezone is GMT +1:00

10. How often will you be able to play a day? (Time Schedule)
Since I am no longer enrolled in my boarding school I can be on every day, I do have a strict time schedule which is as follows, from 9 am to 4pm I am at school, from 4pm to around 5:30pm I am at the gym, for the rest of the day I am free to do what ever I want as I di most of my homework at school due to the free periods I have.

11. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them.
Unfortunately I really only speak English, I have some limited understanding in French but other than that I have no other linguistic capabilities.

12. Tell us some things about yourself
My name is Archie and I am 17 years old who is British but has recently moved to Spain with my family, my hobbies are gym, airsoft and sorry to say this but fortnite. I have a YouTube channel with just over 250 subs, if you want to check my channel out please dm me. Is used to be a non commissioned officer in the Royal Air Force and I held the rank of lance corporal which gave me alot of leadership skills which have proved to help me in future life, other than that I don't really have anything else to say about myself other than that I am a very mature young man who loves to have genuine conversations.

13. Why do you want to be staff?  
I wish to be staff as I want to help the community prosper like it used to do on prisontech, I was a staff member on prisontech and I don't plan to stop being one so being staff on this server will make me whole again as these people and the same people I helped and laughed with on prisontech. I want to help as many people as I can and prevent hackers and bullies from ruining this server. I have been with this community for 6 years and being a staff member will enable me to help them further and stop some of the few players in the community that cause nothing but trouble through their verbal abuse. I want to show everyone how great this server can be with loyal disciplined staff with an active player base with no social issues.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope you take it into consideration.

Sincerely snipershadow11