• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SSBMEclipse Guard Application
1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)
SSBMEclipse.

2. Do you have any Nicknames?
Eclipse.

3. How old are you?
17 years old.

4. How many hours do you have on the server?
31 hours at the time of making this.

5. What do you want to do to help the server?
Help enforce all of the rules fairly, and equally, to make sure nobody gets punished for anything they shouldn't. Especially later in the night when not many other people/staff are usually online, and people with different schedules/regions join in.
Listening and responding to the community, so that they know their questions/ideas have been heard and thought/discussed to try and make the experience as positive as possible.
I will help to make the newer/less experienced players feel safer on this server when just walking out and about.

6. Have you ever contributed to Forever Prison?
Monetarily, no.

7. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. (Don't post IP)
I was a Guard on PrisonTech for a while until a few weeks before it shut down, and I was a Mod on SB-Legends before it shut/died down.

8. What does it mean to "be staff"
To be staff means to try to uphold, and abide by the rules(why should they follow the rules if the staff members don't?) as fairly, and as accurately as humanly possible.
It means to answer questions honestly and to the best of your abilities. Not every question can be answered fully, but that shouldn't stop you from answering the ones you can.
Treating people fairly and with respect is also an important thing: As a staff member, you are an image of some of the trusted people if you treat someone unfairly/disrespectfully that can easily cause people to not enjoy the server as much, and not want to play as much.
Reading and respecting each person's suggestions whether you agree or disagree with them or not, is important as they could easily bring something up that would be beneficial to the community and the server.
You should be an active/somewhat respected member in the community, or people will usually not have a good reason to care/listen to what you have to say, or want to engage with you which is very important for a staff member.
You also need to be able to try and learn from any past mistakes, whether they were intentional or not, as you can never be 100% perfect.

9. What is your timezone?
EST/EDT

10. How often will you be able to play a day? (Time Schedule)
1+ hour(s) per day, 7 days a week. I can usually play more than that, but it depends heavily on what is going on that particular day.

11. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them.
No.

12. Tell us some things about yourself
My name is Michael. I'm 17, from Virginia USA. I am home-schooled. I enjoy a variety of movies/games.
I try to take my time on things to make sure my point comes across clearly and not in a rude manner.
I usually try to just relax as much as possible and have fun.

13. Why do you want to be staff?
I would like to help better the server a little more by being another active, and respected staff member who listens to the community and responds to try and make their experience more enjoyable. And can also try to be on during more obscure times for most other people.
It's an amazing and enjoyable position(although it can be tricky at times, it's generally a good and worthwhile experience): people tend to ask you more questions about what's going on with the server/changes. You get to help make sure everything runs smoothly and more seamlessly. And make sure everyone is following the rules.

Take care - Eclipse
The staff team has come to a decision regarding your application!

Status - Approved

You have been accepted onto the staff team as a Guard.

~ Null